- A very special 20th episode of our show can be heard now. thecentralmessage.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/epi… 7 years ago
- We were down a Cards fan, so we settled for a Red Sox fan. Check out our new episode with @bryanjoiner. thecentralmessage.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/epi… 7 years ago
- Yep, we pooped out a new one. Sveum, Cards' playoff rotation, Breaking Bad, etc. thecentralmessage.wordpress.com/2013/10/01/epi… 7 years ago
- Misters @NSelbs and @nickdevlin have crafted a new episode, and it's delicious. thecentralmessage.wordpress.com/2013/08/12/epi… 7 years ago
- Cards promote Carlos Martinez, as we said they might on our last episode. Thanks for listening, Mo! thecentralmessage.wordpress.com/2013/04/21/epi… 8 years ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Selby has returned from his strike so that we can talk about… – the Cardinals’ quick offseason work and John Mozeliak’s apparent desire for a three-month vacation – the Cubs’ impending trade of Jeff Samardzija – the biggest sports viewing … Continue reading
Selby couldn’t join us, so to really kick him while he’s down, we replaced him with a Red Sox fan. Bryan Joiner writes for The Classical and SB Nation’s Red Sox blog, Over the Monster. He joined us on short notice … Continue reading
Wherein we discuss: – what the Cubs will do now that they fired their manager, Svele Daeum. – how interesting it is that the Cards are playing playoff games for the 11,453rd straight year (a record). – whether enough people … Continue reading
Wherein we discuss the following: – Adrian Beltre: weirdest awesome player or awesomest weird player? – the David Freese dilemma – how dumb Selby is for being four episodes behind on Breaking Bad – much more This is the first … Continue reading
Wherein we discuss the following: – Wrigley Field defenders – our teams’ various unattractive bullpen options – where the Cards will stick all their young’uns – the true stories of two public school high school legends – the agony and … Continue reading
Wherein we discuss the following: – all the swear words NL Central hitters won’t hear yelled at them by Chris Carpenter – those sexy, sexy PED accusations against Ryan Braun – mutual handjobbery over our teams’ high quality farm systems … Continue reading
Advance warning: not much baseball this time around. Scott Baker, woo. This week, we spent a half hour chatting with Spilly, internet chef and writer for SB Nation. Spilly began posting his cuisine a couple months ago on Progressive Boink, … Continue reading
The legendary Fangraphs and Bullpen Banter writer David Wiers joins us for a nonsensical segment that only tangentially deals with baseball. This was fun. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to listen. Or listen below.
Hums will be dinged, barns will be burned. Ooh boy. Hold on to your hats. Some buck-wild baseball talk is coming up. Email us at email@example.com. Click here to listen. Or listen below.